RETAIL MANAGER | NOKARA FARMS
To manage day-to-day retail activities.
We are looking to hire retail manager who is responsible for assisting in the daily selling of fresh produce and scratch baking. We are looking for a hard working individual to help in a fun, fast paced environment.
Candidates must be outgoing, reliable, friendly, and knowledgeable with a positive attitude, as they will be working in the store front and interacting with our customers. Candidates comfortable in the kitchen, and having a solid understanding and love for baking is a definite asset. Passion to learn about Niagara’s rich agriculture and growing seasons required.
Greeting and welcoming all of our customers and providing an exceptional on-farm experience
- Operating Point-of-Sale machine by facilitating purchases made by customers
- Completing and processing orders
- Daily opening and closing procedures
- Assisting with retail store displays and merchandising
- Daily cleaning and maintaining of the retail space (indoor and outdoor)
- Ensure the consistency and quality of all baking/produce made and grown
- Prior experience in the farming/food industry is a definite asset
- Prior retail experience is a definite asset
- Desire to create a delightful, meaningful and rewarding environment for both customers and employees
- Ability to work independently, and balance multiple projects and processes simultaneously
- Flexible style with strong self discipline and self motivation
- Proficient in use of integrated POS, inventory and merchandising systems and related reporting to manage inventory (can be learned)
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- All candidates must be available to work Saturdays and Holidays
- Closed Sundays
ABOUT NOKARA FARMS
Nokara Farms is an on-farm market located in Port Dalhousie, Ontario, known for fine homegrown fruits and vegetables and an onsite pie bakery.
If you are interested in joining our team, please email your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org. All resumes must be received by April 1st, 2014. Target start date: May through to the end of October. If you are returning to school in September, we are willing to accommodate your education, whether that means you will be back at school full-time or if part-time work is possible. We appreciate your interest in working at Nokara Farms, however; only successful candidates will be contacted and selected for interviews.
Back to all jobs here