RETAIL MANAGER | TIGCHELAAR BERRY FARMS MARKET
To manage day-to-day retail activities.
We are looking to hire retail manager who is responsible for assisting in the daily selling of fresh produce and scratch baking. We are looking for a hard working individual to help in a fun, fast paced environment.
Candidates must be comfortable in the kitchen and have a solid understanding and love for baking. They must also be outgoing, reliable, friendly, and knowledgeable with a positive attitude, as they will also be working in the store front and interacting with our customers. Passion to learn about Niagara’s rich agriculture and growing seasons and prior baking experience is a definite asset.
Greeting and welcoming all of our customers and providing an exceptional on-farm experience
- Operating Point-of-Sale machine by facilitating purchases made by customers
- Completing and processing orders
- Daily opening and closing procedures
- Assisting with retail store displays and merchandising
- Daily cleaning and maintaining of the retail space (indoor and outdoor)
- Keep working area in good sanitary order and rotate finished goods to ensure top quality products are always on display
- Ensure the consistency and quality of all baking/produce made and grown
- Prior experience in the farming/food industry is a definite asset
- Prior retail experience is a definite asset
- Desire to create a delightful, meaningful and rewarding environment for both customers and employees
- Ability to work independently, and balance multiple projects and processes simultaneously
- Flexible style with strong self discipline and self motivation
- Proficient in use of integrated POS, inventory and merchandising systems and related reporting to manage inventory (can be learned)
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- All candidates must be available to work Saturdays and Holidays
- Closed Sundays
ABOUT TIGCHELAAR BERRY FARMS
Tigchelaar Berry Farms is a family farm growing various types of fruits and vegetables. These products are for sale via both wholesale and retail.
Tigchelaar Berry Farm Market was first opened in 2013 with a vision to provide a unique farm experience to locals and tourists alike.
If you are interested in joining our team, please email your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org. All resumes must be received by April 21st, 2014. Target start date: May through to the end of October. We appreciate your interest in working at Tigchelaar Berry Farms, however; only successful candidates will be contacted and selected for interviews.